Take a seat in my office



Hello I am Shirley Djojowikromo. I got maried in 2012 and I'm enjoying my marriage to the fullest. I am here to maintain friendship or to make friends over the net. I like reading, but since I'm a mom, I don't have much time to be on the internet all the time, but I am doing my best.

Have a nice day!






This layout is made by:
Nolvers Theme Designs

dinsdag 7 februari 2017

Everything alright??


  • Ik hoop dat 2017 jullie goed bevalt tot nu toe!
  • I hope the year 2017 finds you well until now!
  • Keep coming for more serious talks on my page!

Love Shirley

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Everything alright Shirley, something magnificent happened to me last month. Will bog about it soon ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. That's great Nigel, looking forward to hear more about it.

      Verwijderen
  2. Everything is going ok Shirley, thanks for asking. I hope your fine too. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. My life is fine too, my family is doing great. My faith in God is growing :))

      Verwijderen
  3. I'm doing great miss Shirley. God bless you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hey girl, we are doing great girlfriend! How are you??

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hee Shirlietje, alles wel hier ;-) Ik had nachtdienst vanacht, ik had alleen heel veel slaap :-(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen