Take a seat in my office



Hello I am Shirley Djojowikromo. I got maried in 2012 and I'm enjoying my marriage to the fullest. I am here to maintain friendship or to make friends over the net. I like reading, but since I'm a mom, I don't have much time to be on the internet all the time, but I am doing my best.

Have a nice day!






This layout is made by:
Nolvers Theme Designs

woensdag 20 april 2016

Found a new job!


I have finally found a job. It is a parttime job, because it is necessary to take care for my family as well. Praise God!

Have a great mid-week!




6 opmerkingen:

  1. Gefeliciteerd Shirley met je baan! Ik weet wat het is om vooral in deze tijd een baan te vinden :-D

    Geniet ervan! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congratulations Shirley! You deserve it ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congratulations Shirley! Good luck with it :))

    Besos xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen