Take a seat in my office



Hello I am Shirley Djojowikromo. I got maried in 2012 and I'm enjoying my marriage to the fullest. I am here to maintain friendship or to make friends over the net. I like reading, but since I'm a mom, I don't have much time to be on the internet all the time, but I am doing my best.

Have a nice day!


This layout is made by:
Nolvers Theme Designs

zondag 21 juni 2015

Hello guys, how are you?


You haven't heard from me in a while, but I am still here! I've been to two job interviews recently, unfortunately I have been rejected for both of them, so that was quite a downer. But I am happy again, I am keeping up the faith.

I just got home from the service, it was very good.

Have a blessed Sunday :-)

Hugs
Shirley


8 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Shirley!

    Blij om wat van je te horen. We hadden ook een goede dienst. Geef de hoop niet op wat betreft een baan, ik zelf had ook een gesprek, maar voor nu was het ook niet positief uitgevallen. Maar ik weet dat de Heer wat voor mij heeft. De Heer heeft ook wat voor jou!

    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So sorry to hear you didn't get those job, but in time you will my friend.
    I'm happy you are doing fine!

    God bless you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Glad to hear from you sweety...don't sweat it, your job is just around the corner ;-)

    Blessings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I was wondering how you're doing, a week ago or something and here you are :-D
    These days are quite tough to find the job you like, but fortunately we can Always put our trust in the Lord. Don't give up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I haven't written something since March, you're not alone ;-)
    God speed on your search for a new job.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Don't worry Shirley, you come whenever it suits you :-) I know it is hard to find a job recently in Europe, but I am positive you will find the one you like best ;-)

    Hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen